DailyHealthpoints publishes every Tuesday and Thursday about nutrition, exercise, mental health or similar topic.
What is a “point”? A point helps you live well in your body and mind, doing something that you like. It is different from most tips and recommendations on the Internet telling you to live in fear and measure everything, such as “You need to drastically reduce weight and reach a 21.0 BMI” “You must absolutely have 10,000 steps every day”. What about working instead on a life worth living?
A favorite subject is prevention, especially “modern” health issues brought by western lifestyle, such as obesity, pre-diabetes and diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune diseases, adrenal fatigue, stress, etc.
The site author and editor does not have a medical degree. Yet the work and research here is taken seriously. Every point has been researched and validated thoroughly by the medical and sports communities. Here is how it works:
- Formulate hypothesis. e.g. “High intensity interval training provide cardiovascular benefits”. Make sure hypothesis makes sense as a point, as written above.
- Find 2 good studies validating the hypothesis.
- Research any scholar study that demonstrates side-effects in the short-term or long-term. e.g. Are you more prone to injuries when doing high intensity interval training?
- Validate myself the hypothesis, to add personal insights if necessary. This is a very important step. It is not just searching on the Internet.
- Publish article. Continuously update article if needed.
The author will also point out and review various food, fitness gear, training programs, natural remedies and lifestyle changes that can benefit readers.
I do not sell any product and has no commercial interest in the publication. Additionally, there are no affiliate links. You can be guaranteed that my only objective is the better health and well-being of readers. More is written on the about me page.
Feedback and comments are welcomed in the comments section, if you want point out issues, inaccuracies, or your own experience. Please contact us at dailyHealthpoints@gmail.com for any inquiries.
DISCLAIMER: The advice on this might or might not apply to you. Every individual is unique. Do not follow advice blindly. The site does not guarantee that advice posted on this site will improve your situation in any way. Prior consulting with a health professional such as your doctor is highly recommended.